The Knowledge Trust
The Knowledge Trust is a movement on a mission to make education more accessible to more people, more often, sustainably.
Do you ever wonder “How can I gain work-experience if nobody wants to hire me?” We’ll, we may have just the answer!
The Knowledge Trust Graduate Programme is made to introduce young, curious minds to the work environment. Whether you’re recently matriculated or a fresh graduate this is an opportunity for you to develop, build your skill set and grow with a young and dynamic team.
Through mentoring and training, as well as the support and experience you will gain from the team and this programme, the end goal is to help you flourish into the future leader that you are.
What to Expect
- Endless laughter, kindess and fun
- A dynamic group of young, driven and kind humans
- Be part of a family that is driven by the constant desire to learn and grow
- Offer insights and gain experience in all departments of our movement
- An environment saturated with empathy, compassion, and “F*** Yes!” Moments
- Work with and build relatoinships and certainly friendships with the whole team
- First 3-months: Work accross all departments (Tech, Community, Marketing, Partnerships, Delivery)
- Second 3-months: Join a specialised team
- Able to commit full-time
- Be willing to learn and grow
- Be welcoming to feedback
- Be able to take initiative
- You need to have a growth mindset
- Live and breathe our mission, vision and values
- Just be a genuinely good human being
- We are a fast-growing movement, so we need someone who is hard-working, flexible, and able to think on their feet
- Start date: 5 January 2022
- You can be based anywhere
- 8 positions available
- You only need a matric
- R6,000 per month
- This is a 6-month contract with the absolute hopes of joining us forever
- Everyone is welcome from Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa
- Fun weekly activities
- Incredible support system
- Work from the comfort of your home
- If needed, a laptop and Wi-Fi will be provided to you
- Gain experience in all departments of the organisation
- You only need a matric or secondary school qualification
- Get to be part of a movement that helps to change the world
To apply for this job please visit knowledgetrust.org.