Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited was incorporated in 2005 but became fully operational in 2007. Dragnet is now established as having the most advanced technology; our decade-plus years in business confirms us as the most experienced in terms of track record.
Over the years, we have continued to reaffirm our position as the topmost firm in Nigeria when it comes to the deployment of computer-based screening tests. The fact that our technology is being adopted by many ‘world class’ organizations spanning every sector of the Nigerian economy is a major testament to our claims.
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data centre management
- Testing and QA – make recommendations or find improvements that could be made in our products.
- Assist software personnel in handling ongoing tasks as required.
- Ensuring requests are properly opened, resolved in a timely manner, documented and closed in the ticketing system
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Experience programming in php and C#
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently, as well as in a small team, and doing so in a well-organized manner and exercising sound judgment.
- Basic understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
To apply for this job please visit e-recruiter.ng.