SaroAfrica International Limited
Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any disciplines
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Deadline: 15th June 2021.
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.