Will be responsible for assisting NMD metering lead in the overall management customer meters in the respective Business Units.
- Will be responsible for assisting NMD metering lead in the overall management customer meters in the respective Business Units
- Investigation of customer metering complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Resolve all technical and non-technical issues relating to the customer metering/complaint within 72 hours of escalation
- Ensure meter installation/commissioning/maintenance targets are met
- Overall responsibility and control for the quality of metering infrastructure supervised/assigned
- Periodic customer meter re-certification and validation for energy accuracy
- Daily Activity reporting
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- This role requires a first degree in electrical engineering
- Requires between 1 – 2 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of NMD customer metering
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
To apply for this job please visit 184.108.40.206.