The Logistics Officer role is a business planning function responsible for making sure our containers reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time. It is a critical part of our supply chain management in charge of governing transportation efforts.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in relevant discipline.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and logistics software
- Analytical & Numerical Skills
- 1-3 years minimum work experience
- Experience in logistics and supply chain is an added advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast paced environment
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.