We are recruiting for the role of Junior Brand Manager who will help us plan, implement and evaluate projects/activities for the designated brands in line with marketing objective and brand year plan.
- Assist in defining brand year plan in line with overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Assist in monitoring market developments, own and competitive brand/SKU performances and initiate activities/projects to ensure quality, profitability, brand equity and growth of net sales and market share. Also manage all below-the –line promotion activities and development of above-the –line campaigns.
- Assist in developing brand/product line-extensions from conception to market introduction with support with support activities.
- Brief and debrief agencies regarding creative proposals in line with instructions from manager.
- Properly document, file and safeguard all branding activity to ensure availability and retrieval when needed by authorized personnel.
- Cooperate with colleagues from marketing and other departments to support the achievement of marketing and company objectives
- Work closely with Consumer Insights Team to analyse relevant category/channel/consumer/shopper data and translate to actionable insights
- Monitor market developments and trends (quantitative and qualitative) and create action oriented brand reports/update for the Senior Brand Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years overall experience in Marketing. Exposure in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Identifying and turning insights into actionable execution
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
To apply for this job please visit careers.frieslandcampina.com.