ISN roducts Nigeria Limited
ISN Graduate Trainee Program: ISN Products Nigeria Limited is the leading supplier of medical diagnostic products and services in Nigeria with an aim to encourage the use of reagent parameters for diagnostic information in clinical chemistry laboratories throughout the country. ISN Products Nigeria Ltd. provides an integrated offering of innovative products & services to help medical laboratories, hospitals, and other healthcare providers meet the growing challenges of Nigeria’s changing healthcare landscape. Program Offering: Our Graduate Trainee Program is designed to provide meaningful and challenging work experience through exposure to a variety of ISN’s operations. In addition to on-the-job learning of functional aspects of ISN’s operations, trainees will undertake trainings on general business management skills and have the opportunity to actively contribute to the planning of their own personal development. Positions in the ISN Graduate Trainee Program are within both technical and non-technical areas, including Applications Support, Business Development, Supply Chain, Sales, Medical Detailing, Engineering, Marketing, Commercial etc. Participants in the program rotate to different positions within one of these areas, enabling them to gain understanding and experience in each business function. With consistent training, mentoring and feedback sessions, we ensure graduates receive a multifaceted development. We guarantee that you will come out of this programme a more capable and confident individual.
- 12 months of on-the-job rotation experience, each lasting at least three months
- Project Participation where trainees will gain valuable skills
- Individual Coaching and Mentoring by senior colleagues
- Graduates from recognized universities with First Class or Second-Class upper division Bachelor’s degree in the folowing courses:
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Business Management and other related courses
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Applicants should not be more than 28 years old
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application
To apply for this job please visit isnmedical.seamlesshiring.com.