We are seeking an Internal Audit Intern to assist the Internal Audit team with audit processes and to help ensure timely completion of the internal audit plan.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Provide practical recommendations to to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls
- Provide assurance that processes and procedures are complied with to avoid operational losses
- Provide assurance that controls are in place and are effective and adequate and make recommendations where necessary
- Track resolution of all audit recommendations and ensure compliance within agreed timeline.
- Responsible for providing responses for all audit/ account confirmation requests
- Create and improve homogenous Compliance Culture across all units of the Bank that aligns with the control and business objectives of the Bank
- Build strong KYC and KYC (B) compliance environment in all business units
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant regulatory returns
- Actively follow up on all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners report on Renmoney.
- Log in all exceptions observed unto the Control Exception tracker
- Conduct spot checks, stock take, and other functions as may be assigned from time to time
- Ensure staff complies with internal code of conducts, policy and regulations on transactions initiated by the bank to avoid operational losses
- Leverage information technology to automate routine control checks and provide platform for robust data analytics to provide insights to management on risk and control
- Timely investigation of all fraud cases, general investigation and any assigned special investigation as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc in any field
- Knowledge of ACL/SQL for database query
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
To apply for this job please visit renmoney.bamboohr.com.