We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms..
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department).
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days).
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies.
- Participate in organizing company events.
- Experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Organizational skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field
To apply for this job please visit pace.africa.