About the Job
Our client is a mobile solutions company has been engaging with consumers in the mobile environment, delivering services of high standards, quality and value based on understanding of consumers’ behaviour, demographics and psychographics. They currently have an opening for a Executive/Personal Assistant – Lagos.
Working closely with the Managing Director, the Executive Assistant will be the first point of contact for all planning, executions and communications (internal & external). The passion and drive of the will go a long way to fashion the success of the firm in Nigeria
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the line manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the line manager;
- Tasking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the line manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the line manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the line manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the line manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
Ideal candidates should be familiar with;
- Scheduling of meetings
- Correspondence, and note-taking.
- Answering phone calls,
- Taking notes,
- Scheduling meetings, Emailing, texts
- Arranging travel services such as purchasing airline tickets, reserving hotel rooms and rental cars
- Handling more localized services such as recommending different activities in Nigeria
- BSC or HND in any related discipline
- Must have 2 -3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in high-level executive support
- Punctual at all times
- Neat and professional appearance
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
- Good stress and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.erecruiterafrica.com.