Our client a Haulage and Logistics company requires the services of an Entry-level HR Assistant who will manage the human resources needs of their company.
A male candidate is preferred for this role due to the nature of the organization.
- Work with HR business partner in vetting employees, assisting with screening and issuing/re-issuing of employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing & coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- Any other assignment that may be required by the employer.
- Must be a Bsc Holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any Management background.
- The candidate will be required to take a pre-employment training and assessment
- Candidate with soft skills will be highly considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com