GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions—EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni)—to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
We are looking to hire a resourceful Customer Success Assistant who will be responsible for building and managing the relationship between GHIS and its clients. S/he will serve in a support function toward acquiring and retaining our clients, and ensuring that customer satisfaction and service delivery are optimised. Consider yourself a CEO of some sort—a Chief Experience Officer that is.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Min. of 2 year(s) work experience in customer-facing or relationship-marketing roles.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, brand management or communications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and communicate/collaborate with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of customer success processes, and proficiency in CRM tools.
- Excellent problem-solving, organisation and presentation skills.
- Strong report writing, critical thinking and product sales capabilities.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Providing first level support on issue resolution for clients and escalating issues in-line with the internal support escalation procedure and following up with same to ensure closure.
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints; reducing TAT and increasing customer success
- Supporting in the product design and development by leveraging insight from client interactions.
- Generating sales leads through cold calls or other sales and customer prospecting techniques.
- Evaluating and optimising demo. processes and communication pipeline for client interactions.
- Preparing documentation, logs and reports on client support requests and market analysis.
- Supporting in creating policies and procedures toward improving customers’ journey/experience
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.