Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart Nigeria Limited is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to Chi Farms Limited, Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
Graduate Trainees are required in the following functions:
- Production (Chemicals), Quality Control
- Technical Sales
- Information Technology
- Engineering and
- Poultry Production for Chi-Farms.
- First Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2021.
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) Leadership and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com