Urgent Vacancy for an Accounting graduate with strong organizational skills and will like to work with a financial institution for the role of a Collateral Administrator*.
Role: Collateral Admin Officer
Client: A foremost bank
Industry: Financial Institution
- Daily check and find the missing point in order to solve on time.
- Supporting on collateral management to all branches and relevant division with highly effectiveness.
- Participating with relevant determents and branches on Collateral analysis and evaluating.
- Selecting and provide training to staff in order to improve their capability.
- Monitoring and examining the change of mortgage collateral value of all branches of the Bank and draft it for fundamental of evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 1-year experiences in loan field or administrative duties
- More experiences from Banks, MFIs, or NGO within such position.
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written is required.
- Must be very good in excel and Microsoft word.
- Must be very meticulous and pay key attention to details.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.