As our Business Operations Intern, you will be a part of our organization’s day to day business activities. Your responsibilities will include tracking, documenting and handling activities for our company vendors. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate great communication skills, business writing skills, be a multitasker and fast learner.
- You’ll follow up with and perfect all paper works for every new collaboration with our vendors
- Track and record Kudi’s activities with partners
- Administer processes and issues in relation to our client businesses and operations data
- Monitor the business dashboard on a monthly basis and prepare reports for management
- Coordinate with various departments and design strategies for all business operation projects
- Maintain knowledge of all modern trends in the financial service sector across the globe
- You’ll report directly to the Head of Business and Partnerships
- Have a BSc
- Have great documentation and business writing skills
- Be a great communicator
- Be able to adapt within a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and prioritizing deliveries according to the business needs
- Be composed, tenacious, confident and smart
- Have an analytical and data-driven approach to decision-making
To apply for this job please visit kudi.talentlyft.com.