The Administrative Assistant shall be mainly focused on carrying out administrative duties including but not limited to, preparation of letters and proposals, managing email correspondences, attending to customer service issues, documentation, and file control.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing contact list for clients and prospective clients
- Attending to inquiries and responding to complaints on behalf of the organizations.
- Preparing and filing documents on behalf of the organization
- Relating client feedbacks and needs to the managing director, towards the improvement of services
- Execution of client feedback surveys
- Participating in email marketing, and social media promotion activities whenever required to do so.
- BSC or its equivalent in Business Administration (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.